Monday, November 13, 2017

Made For TV Movie

I feel like I’m living a “made-for-tv movie.” You know that fear we all have about what might happen someday when our adopted kiddos get older? It’s really happening!! Lynn ran away from home on Friday and ended up at the home of her bio mom with whom she has been in increasingly greater contact over the last few years. Bio mom is still a mess according to her own biological relatives, who have been blowing up my phone all weekend to tell me AD is not in a good place. But in the meantime she continues to refuse to come home and although Bio mom is making some kind of effort to keep in contact with me it is becoming increasingly clear that she is not being honest about her intentions. Yes- I’ve contacted all the “authorities, and yes it’s all being documented but what a nightmare. 😧

No comments:

Post a Comment