Monday, January 7, 2019

Phoenix Rising


Massage is my therapy these days and during a session last week my therapist became really quiet for a time and then said to me: "do you believe in animal totems?" After I responded that I felt drawn to that idea she shared with me that she was getting an incredibly strong impression that a phoenix was with me. I went home and found the following:



"When the mighty phoenix animal  totem presents itself to  you, it is sending you strong messages of hope in the midst of despair. We all experience tough times that drag us down and make us feel engulfed in negativity. It is sometimes hard to imagine pulling ourselves out of them.

During these times we can call upon the phoenix symbolism for strength and a renewal of energy to keep us fighting the good fight. No matter what trials we encounter in our lives the phoenix symbolism is always there to remind us that we can endure."

No comments:

Post a Comment